Monday, March 9, 2015

Books Read 15/2/15 - 21/2/15

A book that catalogues all of the misconceptions, mistakes, and misunderstandings in common knowldge. 4 stars.

Three years ago Allison disappeared, her friends mourned her but they were also secretly relieved. They each carried a secret that only Allison had known. Panic breaks out when, they start receiving messages about those secrets. Are they being betrayed? Worse: Is Allison back? 5 stars. My Review

Four girls-Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna have been bad very bad girls, and they carry those secrets. Secrets that could destroy their perfect little lives, and someone named "A" is threatening to do just that. 5 stars.

Four perfect girls are not so perfect. Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. It's hard keeping their secrets to myself. They better do as I say... or else. ~ "A" 5 stars.
Note: If you would like a detailed review of any of these books, please comment and I will get it posted as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...