Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Books Read 27/7/14 - 2/8/14

A story of a girl quarterback trying to keep her head in the game. 4 stars. (Re-Read) My review Catching Jordan

A strong and independent girl in a state whose rules compel a girl to hide behind their Protectors. 3 stars. (Re-Read) 
My Review Defiance (Defiance Trilogy)

Star-crossed love in a school of for troubled teens. 4 stars. (Re-Read) Fallen

The early parts of Divergent told from Four's point of view. 4 stars. My Review Four: The Traitor: A Divergent Story (Divergent Series)

The story of a girl who is abducted to become the protector of the future. 5 stars. I Become Shadow

The much anticipated ending to the  Shatter Me series. 3 stars. Ignite Me (Shatter Me)

After pushing away the one person who cares for her, Anna has got a second chance to make things better. But only if she can convince Finn. 3 stars. My Review The Last Best Kiss

Henry Benson is operated, by putting electrodes in his brain to stop seizures. But Benson escapes with a deadly aganda. 2 stars. The Terminal Man

Kate is a good girl, or so it seems. 4 stars. My Review Things I Can't Forget

Note: If you would like a detailed review of any of these books, please comment and I will get it posted as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...