Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Books Read 10/8/14 - 16/8/14

A murder mystery in which more than just the murder is a mystery. 3 stars. Buzz Kill

When Sam saves Riley's life, Riley promises to help Sam win the heart of the girl he can't get over. 3 stars.  Played (Harlequin Teen)

The story of Edward Pierce and his journey as he plans the crime of the century. 4 stars. The Great Train Robbery (First Vintage Books) My Review

Girls started vanishing in the fall, and now winter's come to lay a white sheet over the horror. 1 star. The Vanishing Season

A story about the affluent Liars. Read it.
And if anyone asks you how it ends, just LIE.  5 stars. My Review We Were Liars
Note: If you would like a detailed review of any of these books, please comment and I will get it posted as soon as possible.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Tosh,
    I am truly impressed.
    I don't remember having read so much at your age.
    Do you do some Marathi reading as well? If not pl plan to do some
    Good and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not read Marathi but I will try to increase my speed and read more Marathi.

      Delete
  2. You are bright for ur age and i wish sometime i could just be in the books i read to get out of reality i think we all feel that way sometimes right

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...